Image result for NFL


My name is Jackson Neary. This is my blog. I am a sophomore in high school. I have played football since 5th grade. I have been swimmer since 3rd grade. I am thinking about doing rugby and baseball this year. I am trying to find and play as many sports as I can. I like playing sports because of the people that do them and being a part of a team. I like to watch almost all sports. My favorite sport to watch is football. College and NFL. My favorite NFL team is the Minnesota Vikings. And college it’s the Iowa Hawkeyes. I have and older sister that now goes to college at the University of Iowa. My dad and grandpa went there.


I am going to be writing about the NFL because it’s my favorite sport to watch and play. I grew up watching it and I know more about football than any other sport I think it’s one of the best sports in America.

Comments

  1. I look forward to reading up on your opinions on the NFL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking forward to seeing your thoughts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Excited to see where this goes. Good job

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome! I look forward to hearing your thoughts on the NFL.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like that you gave us an introduction to yourself and explained why you want to write about this

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good information about yourself. exited to read more

    ReplyDelete
  7. Not a big football fan but it was really fun reading about you and your expeirence.

    ReplyDelete
  8. GET OVER $50,000 WITH JUST A SIMPLE BLANK ATM CARD
    Get $6,500 USD Every Day!
    Contact us WhatsApp: +1 (812) 221-3888
    see card details on our website: www.tyranttechamerica.wordpress.com

    QUICK EXPLANATION: These hacked cards has a daily withdrawal limit of $12,500 on ATM
    and up to $21,000 dollars spending limit in stores depending on the kind of card
    you order for. They are highly cracked with undetectable chips
    that makes it impossible to be detected by any ATM machine in the world,
    you only have to use it according to instruction.

    We produce cards with 5 subsequent amounts according to the software provided
    CARD LIMIT of $12,500 dollars cost $400 dollars
    CARD LIMIT of $18,950 dollars cost $570 dollars
    CARD LIMIT of $23,300 dollars cost $1,250 dollars
    CARD LIMIT of $31,600 dollars cost $2,850 dollars
    CARD LIMIT of $42,150 dollars cost $5,250 dollars

    Contact us Via Email Address: welighntonhacker@gmail.com
    WhatsApp: +1 (812) 221-3888
    see card details on our website: www.tyranttechamerica.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog